This dual-function, non-comedogenic sunscreen combines broad-spectrum SPF 30 in a 10% L-ascorbic acid formulation. This multitasker helps protect against harmful UVA and UVB rays while addressing the appearance of skin aging.
- L-ascorbic acid waterless formula that makes it a great facial primer
- Protects against skin-damaging UVA and UVB rays with a broad spectrum suncreen
Waterless texture makes for a great facial primer
Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure and as needed. Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating. Reapply at least every 2 hours.
Known as the most powerful form of Vitamin C, L-Ascorbic Acid helps neutralize free radicals, minimize the look of fine lines and wrinkles, and brighten skin tone.
Daily Use of Vitamin C
- Proactively fortifies the skin defenses against environmental assaults.
- Encourages skin to rebound from previous, visible damage for an improved appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and uneven skin tone.
- Aids in restoring skin's antioxidant strength to help skin appear younger for longer.
Store at room temperature.
Using a broad-spectrum sunscreen SPF 30 or higher together with a comprehensive sun protection program including wearing sun protective clothing, hats, sunglasses, and avoiding the sun between the hours of 10am - 2pm may help reduce the risk of premature skin aging. For children under six months of age: consult a doctor.