Skin TypeDry Skin, Normal Skin, Oily Skin
DirectionsUse daily. Dispense a small amount (approximately 1 to 2 pea-size drops) and apply to the entire face in the evening. Massage in gently.
Known as the purest form of Vitamin C, L-Ascorbic Acid helps neutralize free radicals, minimize the look of fine lines and wrinkles, and brighten skin tone.
Daily Use of Vitamin C
- Proactively fortifies the skin's defenses against environmental assaults.
- Encourages skin to rebound from previous, visible damage for an improved appearance of fine lines, wrinkles.
- Helps skin defend against free radicals to provide younger looking skin for longer.
Nature-identical skin brightening agent and antioxidant.
Water (aqua), glycerin, cetyl alcohol, arbutin, PPG-2 myristyl ether propionate, sodium lauryl sulfate, TEA-salicylate, tocopheryl acetate, ascorbic acid, lactic acid, phenyl trimethicone,sodium metabisulfite, BHT, saponins, disodium EDTA, methylparaben, propylparaben
Check with your physician regarding any topical products you wish to use during pregnancy or while you are nursing.
2. How do I know if this product is right for my skin type?
It is best to consult our board-certified dermatologist. He or she will be able to assess which product/s would be suitable to your skin concerns.
3. When can I expect to see results?
Give your skin time to adjust to the product, adjustment period usually takes about 4 to 6 weeks. Results may vary per individual. Your prescribed protocol and directions of use should be determined by your board-certified dermatologist.