1Results based on a 2021 12-week blinded study. Data on file at Obagi Cosmeceuticals LLC.
Skin TypeCombination, Dry Skin, Normal Skin, Oily Skin
- Step 1: Following your cleansing routine, apply the serum twice daily – once in the morning and once in the evening.
- Step 2: Rotate the applicator until the arrow lines up with the ON position.
- Step 3: While applying, gently compress the tube to release a thin layer of serum, smoothly gliding it over your skin.
- Step 4: Lift your chin slightly and use the applicator to roll the serum across your entire neck, starting from the décolleté and moving up towards the jawline in an upward motion.
- Step 5: Rotate the applicator back to the OFF position by aligning it with the arrow.
- Step 6: Continue rolling the applicator in an upward motion to massage the serum into your skin. Keep your chin up until the serum is completely dry. Ensure the area is dry before putting on any clothing that might cover the neck or upper chest area.
Bi-Mineral Contour Complex™
An advanced ingredient technology that harnesses zinc, copper and malonate. It was specifically designed to promote the three necessary stages of developing healthy elastin.
Decreases the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and the overall appearance of skin aging for a smoother skin texture.
glycerin, water (aqua), methyl propanediol, alcohol denat., dimethicone, isocetyl stearoyl stearate, cococaprylate/caprate, isononyl isononanoate, alpha-arbutin, niacinamide, pentylene glycol, phenoxyethanol, polyacrylate crosspolymer-6, malonic acid, sodium hydroxide, carbomer, retinyl palmitate, zinc carbonate, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, disodium EDTA, helianthus annuus seed oil, cupric carbonate, amodimethicone, T-butyl alcohol, tocopherol, parfum
In a clinical study:
- 97% of participants showed visible improvement to horizontal lines on the neck after 8 weeks.*
- 97% of participants visible improvement to fine lines on the neck after 8 weeks.*
- 81% of participants showed visible improvement in skin sagging on the neck after 8 weeks.*
- 100% of participants of participants showed visible improvement in crepiness on the neck after 8 weeks.*
*Results based on a 2021 12-week clinical study. Data on file at Obagi Cosmeceuticals LLC.
1. What is elastin?
As we age, we lose and damage elastin, an essential protein responsible for skin’s elasticity and ability to keep its bounce. The natural depletion of elastin is accelerated by sun exposure, resulting in the appearance of sagging, laxity and crepiness as well as the loss of firmness in the skin.
2. Is this product safe for pregnant women or nursing moms?
Check with your physician regarding any topical products you wish to use during pregnancy or while you are nursing.
3. How do I know if this product is right for my skin type?
It is best to consult our board-certified dermatologist to be able to assess which product/s would be suitable to your skin concerns.
4. When can I expect to see results?
Give your skin time to adjust to the product, adjustment period usually takes about 4 to 6 weeks. Results may vary per individual. Your prescribed protocol and directions of use should be determined by your board-certified dermatologist.